Dueling Dragons Academy

TDDA, where dreams lake flight.

Register today.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Dueling Dragons Academy

TDDA, where dreams lake flight.

Register today.

Dueling Dragons Academy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OH WOW, MY DUEL, RECORDED??

Kunoru, The Crimson God
    Kunoru, The Crimson God
    Site Owner
    Site Owner

OH WOW, MY DUEL, RECORDED?? Empty OH WOW, MY DUEL, RECORDED??

Post by Kunoru, The Crimson God Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:50 pm

Welcome ALL great Dueling Dragons Member's!! Today we have a Very special Annoucement from Our Most Amazing Academy Leader DNJessy !!!

DNJessy Says:

Hello TDDA members I bring to you our new official YouTube page!!!

https://www.youtube.com/user/duelingdragonsacadem

Have you EVER wanted to view your duels in the future to know what you need to improve? To boast about with real proof that you know how to play your game?!
    I have come up with an amazing idea!! With your requests, I will record your duel so that you wont have to.

But do keep in mind, there could be a chance that i wont be on when you are. So if you would Kindly just send me a personal message about what time and day you should be on next, I will make it my duty to be there, if I can.

Though, Be warned. It won't matter wether you lose or win, I will still be posting the duels on a very special youtube page designed only For Dueling dragons academy purpose!!!

AGAIN, DON'T FORGET. THIS CAN BE EXTREMELY HELPFUL FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LEARN HOW TO IMPROVE STRATEGY AND/OR WEAKNESS.

HAPPY DUELING, AND REMEMBER! WE ARE THE LEGENDARY DUELING DRAGONS!!!

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 6:14 am